Car Dealer Tycoon Car Dealer Tycoon

I like simulation games, and this has much potential. The time which it takes to sell a car is waaaaay too long. You can´t do anything between so it gets frustrating soon.

Teen fashionista Teen fashionista

the girl is both: very cute and hot, like the style of the clothes. good work. Maybe make the change od the clothes not just by clicking - add a dresser or something where you can see all outfits before dressing ist

TrojanStudio responds:

Thanks, There are alot of clothes though, working on how to do that.

Sexy Cosplay Contest Sexy Cosplay Contest

Hey nice little game, could be more animations but its ok. Is there a way to have sex with Jessica?

boobieboom responds:

Thanks for playing, we are making more content for new versions of this title, in which you can play with Jessica.

Digital Adventure Digital Adventure

I really enjoyed this game. I loved the cute girl style witch much more realistiv boobs than your older ones. Need more games and girls like this! I missed more sounds like moaning and so on but otherwise its a good game and a good start in a direction in really like!

Voices from the Sea Voices from the Sea

That´s such a great one! A tear ran out off my eye when he counted and finaly said: "It was mum..."

Aeroplane Parking 3D Aeroplane Parking 3D

I don`t really know if i should like this game or not. The grafics are.. ok for a flash game i think but, why the hell is the Fighter bigger than my airliner?!?
All in All it´s gets boring after a few missions but it is a good start so, 3/5

Chamber Door Chamber Door

Always like your games man! They aren´t very difficult and challenging, but its the story and the "good feeling" i have during playing, that makes me loving your games more and more!

Train Manager 2 Train Manager 2

Well, the game itself is ok - nothing really new but ok. BUT: It has nothing to to with the word "Manager"!

Awesome Cars Awesome Cars

I´ll give it a 4/5. The game is really addictive and funny and the ammount of cars to buy is enough. Some negative things:
- You could make the upgrades visible on the cars (maybe with spoilers, rockets, big block, etc.)
- You should tell the player what the items are good for. I have no idea why i sould use the rocket slam for example.

All in all a good game!

Nightclub Tycoon Nightclub Tycoon

really good game - short but great! I hope more games like that will come!

Cartoon-Electra responds: